Friday, August 17, 2012

Seed Swapping, Saving, Stocking

      I was just wondering if there might be anyone out there that would be interested in swapping some seeds? I am trying to build up my supply as a prepping measure. I am going to list all the types I have on here. If you see something you would like let me know and I will let you know which varieties I have. We can work out something.
    

      I figure the best way to do this would be have each person send the seeds through the USPS system and pay for the postage themselves that way you really aren't paying for the seeds you receive. If you are looking for something particular please leave a comment and maybe another reader will have it. I will also be listing things I am looking for below my "have" list. Thanks again.

If you have any seeds that you would be interested in trading and they are not on my "want" list just ask I might have overlooked them. :-)

My have list:

Flowers:
 Cosmos
 Sunflowers
 Wisteria


Vegetables:
 Pumpkin
 Kale
 Kohl Rabi
 Leek
 Mesclun
 Mustard
 Cantaloupe
 Beet
 Cucumber
 Carrots
 Cow-peas
 Brussel Sprouts
 Sweet Peppers
 Turnips
 Hot Peppers
 Collards
 Eggplant
 Lettuce 
 Corn
 Spinach
 Beans
 Onions
 Peas
 Tomatoes
 Swiss Chard
 Squash
 Okra
 Radish

Herbs:
 Basil
 Dill
 Lavendar
 Oregano
 Rosemary
 Thyme
 Parsley
 Catnip
 Chives
 Cilantro
 Sage
 Tarragon

Fruit:
 Apple
 Cherry
 Watermelons


My want list:

Flowers:
 Nasturtiums
 Marigolds
 Any edible/use

Vegetables:
 Any unique color/variety ones

Herbs:
 Rue
 Comfrey
 Black peppercorn
 Any useful Medicinal

Grains:
Wheat
Oats

Misc.:
Cotton

Fruit:
 Orange
 Lemon
 Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment