Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lunch by flashlight

     Well, I haven't ever had to make lunch by flashlight before but as it turns out it isn't all that easy. My hubby leaves for work at the mill at 3:30am Monday through Friday. I get up at 3:15 every morning to make his lunch before he leaves out. So, this morning he wakes me up at about 2:30 to tell me the power was out... I just said okay and drifted back off to sleep. It isn't very often that I get to sleep lol. Well we got up about 45 minutes later and still no power. Okay so light the lantern I thought, but no lighter. Phewy!! We bought it just for reasons like this, well and because the first night we stayed here we had no power yet. Just my luck so then I hold the flashlight for him to get dressed and then use it to make his lunch. It is a lot harder than it sounds to make sandwiches using nothing but a slightly bright flashlight. On top of that it kind of put a cramp in my plans to get online early this morning to get a headstart trying to find a work at home job. Oh well, my little man woke me up at about 6:30 and it was back on. I don't know when it came on or even why or when it went out but it lead to sort of a small adventure in lunch making this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment