Monday, July 16, 2012

Fleas!!!!! Blah I hate them...

Okay so besides there being a million more ticks up here than what we are used to in  Louisiana we are now also dealing with an almost ungodly amount of fleas. I have never in my life had fleas this bad and we don't even have carpet for them to hide in just plywood floors. It is so bad that we look like we are being eaten alive, oh yeah we are, lol. It seemed as though when we got our kitties it died back some I thought maybe it was because they had gotten on them but now over the last week they are back and worse than ever.... You can't walk through the cabin without felling them jump on your feet and legs. It is ridiculous and I have no idea what to do. I don't want to use poisons because I have children and inside pets, two kitties and three bunnies. So if anyone out there has any suggestions to get them out of the house and keep them out please let me know. I have been researching online but unable to find anything useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment